13 July 2009

I am observing you, Can I?

Assalamualaikum,

Sorry to say that I do observe people at times. I love to see many characters of people, and frankly speaking being a silent reader in this blogging world I observe people based on their writing styles. You are the one who responsible on the things that you had written, so you have to be prepared on whatever responds from the readers out there. Same goes to me as well, Hehe... So lets be prepared! Anyway, I only observe people not judge them. Please, don't get me wrong.

Chill!

5 comments:

  1. Salam,

    Welcome to blogsphere..nice blog u got here..keep on writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq..waiting for the next entri ya
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. grrrr..huhuhu..hiskk aku sedang di perhatikan..
    wehehehe..
    dunia..dunia yang penuh sesawang ni..
    bilakan lagi penyapu nak di beli..

    salam ta'aruf..salam 'berbloging',
    thanx for visiting my gelap2 kopi o blog.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam to all,

    To al-Balingi
    Thanks for visit here. Yeah, Insyaallah I'll try my best.

    To shaiqin aisyah_Emann
    Thank you too. Heh,I don't even know how frequent I'll update this blog. Insyaallah, I'll try to find the best time then.

    To 1jja1912
    Terima kasih kerana sudi melawat blog saya. Heh, jangan risau. Saya hanya memerhati karakter manusia melalui penulisan mereka di blog saja. Tak lebih dari itu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lain padang lain belalang..lain orang lain ragam..pelanduk 2 serupa pun tak sama dari segi perwatakkan..:-)

    all the best

    ReplyDelete